sent from a phone

> On 18. Sep 2019, at 15:05, Volker Schmidt <vosc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What In addition I need to express that the lanes are oneway for bicycles in
> opposite directions.

they aren’t, bikes will have to drive on the right in both directions, opposite
directions would mean they have to drive on the left

> In addition, but that is an Italian speciality, the shared foot-cycleway is
> legally a foot-way on which bicycles can circulate, but pedestrians have
> precedence.

it’s similar in Germany, if segregated=no a cyclist must take care of
pedestrians and be able to stop anytime, even if this requires to not go faster
than walking speed, while pedestrians can (legally) rely on cyclists taking
care of them, and can use any part of the shared space.

Cheers Martin