I think we can add a clarification, which says that these directions are
not exact, but usually based on the approximate position with respect to a
milestone on the road.

Agustín

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 19:25:29 +0100
From: Paul Allen <pla16...@gmail.com>
To: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools"
        <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Tagging] New tag proposal: 'addr=milestone'

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 18:59, Agustin Rissoli <aguztin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Perfect! That is exactly what happens in real life when someone is
> seeking an address based on location markers once the precision of the
> distance used in addresses is low.
>
> This description should be in the eventual wiki

You think?  That's a description of how somebody navigates to an address
like that
without a map.  Keep an eye on the odometer.  Look for "milestones."  If
you see
a "milestone" numbered higher than in the address, you've gone too far.
But it's
not how you navigate if you have a map.  Especially if the map display is
capable
of using GPS to show your current position.

--
Paul