Hi

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:59:53PM +0200, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> > I had a quick 10 Minute Look at Mapillary and i have found 10s of
> > examples of separate way although no physical barrier.Β
> >
> It can be easily done for any kind of mistake.
>
> Have you tried comparing it to split way tagging?
>
> It may be a good argument is that tagging
> is appearing often. Just because it is appearing atΒ
> all is not very interesting, we know this.

I would call them mistaked. By intuition i would map
these areas exactly as they are right now.

And these stuff is not some ice road at the north pole. These
are streets which have been touched by 1000s of mappers and
you call all of them beeing inexperienced noobs making mistakes?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de