So, for those who like definitions: In the UK, a "mini roundabout" is
simply a small roundabout that is either flush to the road or slightly
raised so that large/long vehicles are able drive over it if they need to.
If it has anything on it, like a lamp post, it is a "roundabout". It is not
the size, it is the being able to drive over it that matters
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/561491/mini-roundabouts-report.pdf