> Subject: Re: [Tagging] Proposal: Access Aisle
>
> >  Sorry Clifford, but these are simply footways for pedestrians and can
> be
> mapped as such. .... I don't see anything that makes it necessary for a
> new tag

They aren't simple, if you've ever had to incorporate all the various
design features required ( International, Federal, State, County, and
Municipal rules ), also, they usually have regulatory and legal aspects
attached to them that make them different - for instance, electric v.
vehicles are allowed, use restrictions, etc.

+1 for Clifford