A search of "static caravans" and "for sale" finds many
previously-owned static caravans but does not show results for a
specialty retailer of these residential caravans.

So perhaps they are not really "a thing" in Britain. In that case
shop=mobile_home is acceptable, as long as "mobile home" does not have
some other meaning in British English which is different than
"(static) caravan".

- Joseph Eisenberg