On 19/11/2019 01:42, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:

Right now there is a page documenting "shop=mobile_home" which is used
only 14 times -
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dmobile_home

But is seems like this isn't the right terminology in British English.
What would be better? shop=static_caravan perhaps?

The term 'mobile home' is definitely British English, and there is a series of Mobile Homes Acts regulating them. But I do not have much familarity with the subject, and do not know whether a distinction is made between mobile homes and static caravans in general usage. There is also a term 'park home', which I think designates the more permanent type of residential home within this category (but informally, probably not in the legislation).

--
Steve