> 1. Re:  Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant (Paul Allen)

What do you think of ?
free_water = <anyone,consumer>
free_water:container =<own,establishment>

   2. Re:  Tagging Free Water for cafés, bars, restaurant
>       (Joseph Eisenberg)

What do you think of ?
free_water = <anyone,consumer>
free_water:container =<own,establishment>

For the European Water Project, we would include cafes, bars, restaurants
with
free_water = anyone
free_water:container =own

and the other three combinations seem to sufficiently cover the other use
cases

Best regards,

Stuart