On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 7:49 AM Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > “ I would interpret "removable" as: the end user can remove it, but has
> to accept a time delay”
>
> Are there such bollards? I can’t imagine that bollards are ever removable
> by the general public, though you can probably request that the bollard be
> removed several days in advance for a special event or construction project.

Car parking I used to have a few years ago in the city was off street in
front of the building, each parking bay had a foldable bollard with a lock
built in but the key wasn't available to the general public.

I can't think of a bollard here where the general public can remove/fold
it, otherwise what does it achieve?

--
Jono