On 19/3/20 3:00 pm, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
“32 Tennant Creek” won’t work?

Tennant creek has a number of streets that could contain '32', it would not be
considered 'correct addressing' by the postal service..
Putting addr:street=PRIVATE BAG 32  could work but there is no street 'PRIVATE
BAG 32'.

As mentioned, addr:full could work

Yes, that seams suitable  .. I had skipped over it assuming that the rest was
to do with physical features, sorry.
But it won't be parsed by software. I don't think that will matter much.