> How should the following scenario be tagged:

> Playground https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/320398422 just has one equipment
> (sandpit) and this equipment (sandpit) fills up the whole area of the
> playground.

> The tagging used here is as follow:

>(access=yes) reluctant for our purpose
>leisure=playground
>playground=sandpit

This looks fine. The whole playgorund is just the sandpit, so using
the same area for both is not too bad. And the area is about 10 x 10
meters, so it isn't tiny.

I also think it would be fine to just use playground=sandpit alone, in
this case, and especially for a smaller sandpit.

-- Joseph Eisenberg