The aurelian walls left today are not one continuous element, so the site
relation is practical as it allows to group all the linear or area features
that are forming the old city walls.
I used many time in cities when few ruins of the same original object exist
at different places (often walls), so you can clearly link them together
with this relation. ^_^

Best Regards,
Lionel