> Wouldn't a multipolygon with just two outers solve that parking case?
> Best Peter Elderson

That's a bit of a stretch of the multipolygon definition as there is no
inner ring.  I never used multipolygon for anything else than complex
geometry (with inner ring(s)) and that seems to be what the feature is for.

As we already have the site relation for grouping features that are part of
the same thing, but disjoint, i think that it is good to use it. It also
solves the problem when mappers use multipolygon for two polygons sharing
the same edge (it is forming an invalid geometry), while with site relation
it is not a problem. Another advantage is that it is quite easy to edit.
You just need to add or remove a feature : no specific roles (yet) or order
needed.