You could add all. My solution would be to add no stop_position nodes to
the route relations. I would suffice with a single platform node that
represents platform and has all the relevant details.

That's not how train stops are mapped atm though, and some platforms are
divided in zones. In that case I would have one such node per zone, but
again you might want to add each such zone to the train route relations.

Food for thought.

Polyglot (who is more into mapping buses than trains)