On 8/8/20 8:29 am, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
I still believe shop=bubble_tea is suitable, as these are specific shops where
you can get only bubble tea. Although bubble tea is something to drink, I would
rather think of it as a specific kind of sweets, than as a shop where you can
get a beverage.
Amenity could also be suitable, if you prefer this, especially if the shop is
welcoming customers to sit down and consume on the premises.

Not all shop=* welcome customer consumption. e.g. shop=supermarket,
greengrocer, chocolate, convenience.

Shop is a much more specific key compared to the key amenity, I think being
more specific is a good thing and would support shop over amenity where it is
applicable.