Hi All,
In the previous mail I post a proposal which was copied and pasted from my
older bubble tea proposal, and I found that there were couple of mistakes. So I
edited it and add some additional contents.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Takeaway_drink_shops

This tag is not designated for only bubble tea shops, so the cuisine=* tag is
recommend for us to make more diverse presets for example we can call a
amenity=drink+cuisine=bubble_tea is "Bubble tea shop" and cuisine=juice is
"Juice bar".

Besides after the previous discussions it seems to me that amenity key is
better since we have many smoothie shops which was tagged as amenity=fast_food
now, it's weird that if we design a new tag then it should be changed from
amenity to shop. I know that someone would say that a bakery is a shop but not
a amenity, I think there is something odd either. Anyway, I suppose that the
tag should be an amenity.

It's a hard decision if the tag should use the amenity or the shop key, but I
hope that I could start the vote by the end of September. If anyone have more
ideas please help me to complete the proposal and if there is enough people
decide that the shop key is better maybe we can have more detail voting to
figure out which tag most people think better. Thanks.

By the way I think it's weird that many juice bar truly selling smoothie
because I assume that juice bar selling juice and smoothie shop selling
smoothie.

- Tan