https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Project_scope/Summary#Must_be_realistically_useful_for_an_educational_purpose

"hosts content that is useful for educational purposes.
This means content that could be used by Wikipedia,
other Wikimedia projects, or other projects that provide
knowledge, instruction or information. Files don't have
to be in use on any other project to be hosted here, but
they must have a reasonable potential use."

Aug 26, 2020, 15:48 by thibaultmolle...@gmail.com: