Hi all,

Le jeu. 5 nov. 2020 à 20:00, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com>
a écrit :

> Perhaps someday the community of mappers will be vibrant enough that we
> could imagine updating tags every month or every week, but at this point
> such a situation is very far away. So for now we should encourage mappers
> to focus on permanent or semi-permanent characteristics which are unlikely
> to change in the next few months.

More and more often we find up to date official public data suitable to
complete osm.
Recently in France we had terrible floods in three southern valleys and osm
community was the first (and still the only) source of data for qualified
destroyed houses, football fields and power substations.

Consider this discussion on Talk
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/electricity#Required_top-level_tagging

All the best

François