IMO the word 'issue' here only makes sense if I read your description - encountering it out in the wild, I would have no idea what is meant https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/issue.

The usage of issue as a verb is not all too common without further specification and goes against typical OSM tagging, which usually uses nouns as descriptors. Even then, the usage of issue as a verb is typically used in the sense of "to flow out".

Perhaps 'distribution' or 'distributor' would work? Or simply 'sale' even in cases where the fee is zero.

Simply ignoring this "issue" isn't helpful :P

Best regards, Lukas