I am not exactly happy about "rock slide" as it seems weird to use it where
danger is primarily about individual rocks dropping, not about full scale rock
slide.

Personally I would prefer "failing rocks" for warning used by a standard road
sign.

(difference is minor, but if we have luxury of selecting any value...)

Disclaimer: I am from a relatively flat country, maybe this sign warns about
full scale rock slides elsewhere?

----

As far as I know such dangers are common in Asia, especially mountainous parts
such as Nepal. I wonder how this is signed (and is signed at all).

See for example second image on
https://blogs.agu.org/landslideblog/2020/10/26/landslides-and-roads-recent-examples/
or https://blogs.agu.org/landslideblog/2020/10/20/hanyuan-county-1/
or other materials from that blog.