I have found examples of both falling rock[1] and fallen rocks[2] on
signage and it's not clear to me which is the more common.

There are >50 usages of hazard=falling_rocks and only 3 usages of "Fallen
rock" (with incorrect space and capitalization), so I went with what was
most commonly tagged.  I am not opposed to abandoning this minor usage of
falling_rock and replacing it with a new fallen_rock if that's the
consensus.

Are others in favor of dropping falling_rocks for fallen_rocks?

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Falling_Rock_-_Colorado_Mountains_(44651781425).jpg
[2] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:NYS_NYW4-14.svg