Yes, most likely this won't be required. However I have kept it there in case
it works differently in other countries. Maybe not all zebra crossings in
Singapore have belisha beacons (for example, I don't know if this is true).
That is why I am leaving it open for discussion for now, if after the RFC it is
decided that this is a bad idea I'll remove it.

Thanks,
IpswichMapper
--

13 Dec 2020, 19:50 by tagging@openstreetmap.org: