Though note that for areas without very good DEM this tags may still provide
useful
info on short section of way.

There is a difference between gradual drop with a
normal slope and case where you have bunch of 10 cm high cliffs/kerbs -
especially
when going uphill.

Or 2m long section which is strongly uphill within slope which is normal
otherwise.

Sep 26, 2022, 14:40 by bradha...@fastmail.com: