What is the use of the proposal process then?

Anne

sent from a phone

On 22 Oct 2022, at 12:47, Anne-Karoline Distel <annekadis...@web.de> wrote:

Following the rejection of the crannog proposal with the concern about
the hierarchy above the proposed tag, I now propose to change the key
from site_type to archaeological_type

such a retagging would be a waste of time, I would not pursue this idea, and
given the high majority that is required nowadays it is also unlikely to
succeed.

You could just continue mapping the settlement sites and crannogs as you please
and have a wonderful time, document the tags, speak about it so that other
people interested in mapping this kind of feature can join you. :-)

Cheers Martin