I don't know if people didn't get the message that I had to stop the
voting process, because I had to make a change to the proposal page, and
if they're not reading the headings on the page.

The opening of the voting booths is retracted and you can merrily
discuss away.

Martin can re-open the vote when he has the time.

Anne