Vào lúc 18:17 2022-11-19, Graeme Fitzpatrick đã viết:
I do have some concerns about the talk pages though.

Over time, I've asked quite a few questions on various talk pages, seeking clarification of tag details, or whether this tag would apply in these circumstances etc.

I doubt as many as 10% ever get a response :-(

Oh yes, to be clear, I meant the talk page of the proposal in question. An active proposal's proposer is typically quite responsive to questions on that talk page; otherwise, the proposal stands very little chance of passing, and it wouldn't be because of where the announcements are posted.

There are some ways to draw attention to a wiki talk page comment in general. For example, if I add {{ping|Fizzie41}} to my comment, you'll get a notification, including by e-mail if you've set that up. If your comment concerns the veracity of an article, you can add {{dubious}} or {{disputed}} to the article, which will link to the talk page.

--
m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us