Vào lúc 22:07 2022-11-19, Graeme Fitzpatrick đã viết:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 at 15:38, Minh Nguyen <m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us <mailto:m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us>> wrote:

    There are some ways to draw attention to a wiki talk page comment in
    general. For example, if I add {{ping|Fizzie41}} to my comment, you'll
    get a notification, including by e-mail if you've set that up. If your
    comment concerns the veracity of an article, you can add {{dubious}} or
    {{disputed}} to the article, which will link to the talk page.

Thanks!

Had never heard of those hacks!

I know that I keep getting advised whenever somebody makes a change to a page that I've commented on / edited, so I thought that should also apply to others?

You've probably set the preference to automatically add edited pages to your watchlist, as well as the preference to e-mail pages when a page on your watchlist changes. Neither of these preferences is enabled by default.

--
m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us