Based on the feedback I have received I made some changes to theproposal:

1) I added a smallchange in the proposal template to add notes as reminder that
useradds the links of discussion on the forum and ML to the proposal.

2) I removed thewords “new forum” and replaced it with community forum since
theforum has been in use for some time already.

3) I added that it is always the proposal author’s responsibility to make
sureannouncements get cross posted if needed. The author needs to checkthe
forum or the ML archive to see if the announcement has been crossposted.

4) On the forum,there is a sub community for tagging discussion.
Proposalannouncements can be made there. People can follow the
tag“wiki-proposal” to subscribe to new topics if they don’t wantto follow the
entire sub community. If the traffic increases, aspecial sub community for
proposals can be requested (if enoughmoderators can be found).

I hope that withthis I addressed everybody their concerns regarding this change.

Proposal link:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Announce_proposals_on_the_community_forum

Vincent

13 nov. 2022 16:01 van tagging_at_openstreetmap_org_seblajk...@simplelogin.co: