Sorry for my email noise, I misread the email & my comment wasn't necessary

On 12/30/22 02:03, Volker Schmidt wrote:
Thanks, Brad. It is a pass, as there are two identical signs in opposite directions, 175 meters apart. The pass may have a name, after all, which is on another sign. Anyway I will check with a local person. The signs in question can be considered as geographical information boards.