I want to locate and identify the offices of different construction companies
in my area. I found that office=construction_company would be a good start but
I also want to identify the type of construction company, what it builds, its
specialty. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any key that would allow me to do
this (construction=* couldn't be an option). What if I create a new key that
matches an often used pattern based on a higher hierarchical tag value? Would
it be right?

For example, the mapping of a company that produces and installs precast
concrete could be tagged as…

office=construction_company
construction_company=precast_concrete

but I have my doubts on the best way to do it. Any suggestion?
Thanks,Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows