Le 02.05.23 à 14:21, NKA mapper a écrit :
The EV Charging Station Mapping <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal:EV_Charging_Station_Mapping> proposal is now approved

I really wonder how we can approve a proposal that makes it impossible to migrate from the old scheme to the new one when we see that even those that allow it (power=sub_station) take over 10 years to migrate.
I wonder if a vote should not be planned in two stages:
- the idea: everyone was aware of the problem
- the implementation... that we should not vote as long as there is a concrete problem (and here there were 2: redefinition of existing tag and impossibility to select the objects of the old schema since the new schema uses a tag identical to the previous one).

bad day...