Please see comments below.

ons. 3. mai 2023 kl. 09:32 skrev Marc_marc <marc_m...@mailo.com>:

> can you share our algorithmic ?

I can share the script in a few days. It needs to be tided up. In the
meantime, the generated file is available for browsing. Search for the
GROUP tag.

> I don't see how an algo will detect that 2 objects
> amenity=charging_station represent 2 sites on the same parking
> (and are therefore valid in the new schema) and not 2 charging
> stations on the same site (which would have to be changed to
> man_made=charging_station).

I suppose you mean man_made=charge_point. The script identifies clusters of
amenity=charging_station elements which are closer together than 20 meters
- they are then candidates for being a site. If the elements in the
identified group have common name, brand, operator or similar tags then
they likely belong to the same site. Some elements will be different and
should not be grouped. A few similar tags for the potential site have
already been created in the file to speed up the process, but to be
verified by a human. I do not think it is a problem that for example two
adjacent charging stations continues to stay separate even if they could
have been grouped. Sooner or later someone will come across them and
consolidate into one element.

> I don't see either how an algo will detect that an object
> amenity=charging_station isolated represents a site of
> several charging stations (and is thus valid in the new schema)
> and not an isolated charging station (which it would thus
> be necessary to modify by adding man_made=charging_station)

The script leaves isolated amenity=charging_station element untouched.
There is no need to change them. They represent more than 80% of all
charging stations in OSM. The proposal is designed to not require any
changes to those. They already denote a place to charge an electric vehicle
before the proposal and will continue to do so afterwards. Many of them did
not have any information about the number of charge points before the
proposal and they will continue to not have that afterwards (like many
other things with missing details in OSM). Please note that you do not need
to map man_made=charge_point at all, just one node for
amenity=charging_station for the site. If you are interested in
contributing, I would rather focus on the identified groups of charge
points above.