Hi,

"navaid" may not be the best term since it is used in aviation for actual physical installations that help with navigations, like radio beacons or lights.

I am also concerned about the verifiability; is there not a danger that people will disagree about what the "best" way is to reach something?

Have you considered to, instead of using a relation that links sources and destinations (and btw I'd swap the terms in your examples) simply placing a node on the street network that is tagged as an "access point" for a certain address, without the relation and all?

Bye
Frederik