Hi,

In general, I would advise against trying to record which products are offered in any kind of shop, as this is likely to change often and lead to bitrot.

Only map such detail if you are very likely to spot any change in the future, and will be able to record it. (E.g. it is the bakery you go to every week.)

Bye
Frederik