Henri Yandell wrote:

I think...

a) Agree on the breakdown of taglibs from above (ie: decide on what
we're going to use as input for the taglib, and what maintenance tasks
we need to do to move those to inactive)
b) As a part of that deciding; we'll learn who 'we' is :)
Sounds good to me. Let's have a good old hands-up who is interested in participating, then perhaps after the weekend we'll regroup and break out the red pens. Things can always be resurrected if we're a little hasty; I think we'd all be surprised and pleased if there was any kind of haste in this project anyway!