Hi Andrea

From: "Andrea Gianni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I tryed this
>
> <MT:MiaTagLibrary initValue="<%=initValues%>" >
>          <jsp:include page="pp.jsp" />
> </MT:MiaTagLibrary>
>
> The tagLib write on the page "The content of tag is [body content]" so I
> had expected
>
> "The content of the body is This is the pp page"
>
> But I obtain
>
> "This is the pp page the content of the body is"
>
> Like first the jsp tag is elaborated and the the tag lib that so has the
> body empity.
>
> I am making some errors ?

It looks like the <jsp:include> is going to the request OutputStream not the
<MT:MiaTagLibrary> tags body content. This could be due to restrictions in
Servlet 2.2 and JSP 1.1.

Try running your code on Tomcat 4.0 and see if this fixes the problem.
The whole issue of doing <jsp:include> inside a BodyTag has been fixed in
Servlet 2.3 & JSP 1.2.

James