From: Kees Jongenburger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 8:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: jsp:include in custom tags

Hi,

can please someone tell me how to dynamically
include file withing a custom tag.

none of the methods seam to work
<% String testpage = "test.jsp"; %> gives:
<jsp:include page="<%= testpage %>"/>

jsp:include needs to have "flush=true"

<% String testpage = "test.jsp"; %>
<jsp:include page="<%= testpage %>" flush="true"/>
Illegal to flush within a custom tag

any clues?