Ouch, really really sounds like a Weblogic bug to me.
Even if the tags are being cached, there's no way that
the tag should be retaining that information from
invocation to invocation.  In fact, when the result
set is empty, we return the SKIP_BODY constant.  :P

- Morgan

--- "Halvorson, Loren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I have found what I think to be a problem with the
> DBTags ResultSet taglib
> when used with WebLogic 6.0 SP2.  (I don't think
> it's significant, but I am
> using RowSets rather than ResultSets)
>
> I have a single JSP with two rowset tags, the first
> tag is fed a rowset with
> several rows in it and works flawlessly, but the
> second is fed a rowset
> who's query did not return any rows, and the body of
> the first tag is
> erroneously written out for the second.  In
> ResultSetTag.java the body
> content seems to need to be cleared out somehow in
> release() due to
> WebLogic's recycling of the tag instances.
>
> I wondered if doing something like the following
> would fix it:
>
>   public void release() {
>     _statement = null;
>     _rset = null;