From: Dinesh, S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 9:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Custom Tag - Error Compiling

Hi All,

I am playing around with Custom Tags. I have a Table Tag that extends a
FieldTag. Compiling the FieldTag works fine, however, everytime I compile
the TableTag, I keep getting the following:-

Superclass com.jcs.db.dbase.FieldTag of class com.jcs.db.dbase.TableTag not
found.
public class TableTag extends FieldTag {
                              ^
1 error

I know I am doing something wrong somewhere, but I just can't figure out
what. Can anyone kindly advice? My code follows below.

Thank you in Advance.
Dinesh, S.