Thanks for your help.

I could look into Tomcat sources but it will not work
on other container like WebSphere.

I looked at velocity which provide a true MVC approach
but it lakes some king of "taglib support" (not sure).
I really like the tag syntax <XX:MYTAG> over the
velocity syntax #myobject.doSomething().
But if you have a way to use the tag syntax in
velocity it will be fantastic !

You're right, we need presentation logic but we can
provide the main functions as tag (if/then/else, for
each, ... as STRUTS do).
But we are looking for a way to be sure that the JSP
writers will not put "hard" java code in their pages
(I/O access, usefullness String/Stream/Buffer
manipulations, threads, etc ...).