From: Philippe ENTZMANN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 4:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: using ONLY taglib in JSP

Need some advices to use ONLY taglib in my JSP pages.
We have some taglibs implementing our business model.
With a MVC approach in mind, we avoid using Java code
in our JSP and always put "model" into tag.
Is it possible de restrict JSP pags to only contains
tags (taglig, HTML, ...) et not Java source code