On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> James & Shawn,
>
> forgive me, I'm middle aged and confused but do I have to do something
> about this?

Ha!  Sorry, no.  Basically, you suggested a useful change to XTags, and
James pointed out that the same change could be applied to JSTL (the
standard).  I said that it sounded great, but that we'd need to clear it
with the standards group.

James and I have brought it up in that forum, so you're not on the hook
for anything.  Of course, you can always mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] if
you ever have any suggestions for the JSTL standard.

Best,

Shawn