From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 6:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Question]Does DBtag support Transction?

Hi! Taglib users & managers! nice to meet you.
I'm new to here. I registered mailing list today.

I'm curious whether DBtag supports transcation or not.
Currently I'm using DBtag and I have to apply transaction in
data inserting and updating process. So...

Does anyone know about that?

Thx in advance.

prajna4