Modha Kumar wrote:

> Hi
> I had the same question, could not find answer.
> Take a look at http://www.thejspbook.com Hans Bergsten has a ora library which does
> all the things dbtags can do(opinions may differ) plus support of transactions,
>source code
> available and very simple to understand.
> Hope this helps

You may also want to take a look at the SQL actions in
the JSTL Early Access package.

  <http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html>

They are very much inspired by the SQL actions I describe
in my book.

Hans

Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com
JavaServer Pages        http://TheJSPBook.com