Not sure if I ever mentioned this. With an iterate tag, would the
following be possible: [not got jstl to hand so inventing the names]

<c:iterate collection="myPhones" variable="col">
  <c:preIterate><p>My phones are<ul></c:preIterate>
  <li><c:get name="col"/></li>
  <c:postIterate></ul>.</p></c:postIterate>
</c:iterate>

I'm sure I'm doing lots of nasty things. But thought I'd ask.

Hen