Just to let you know Cliffano. Have read the email and need to go research
the idea. I'm assuming that rather than Kung Foo in your example, it

I need to figure out what it is the taglib engine passes to me. Maybe I
need a 'tagreplace' tag.

Does anyone know if the xsl taglib would provide any support here? That
way <foo> and </foo> would both be handled nicely I guess.

Hen