Hi!
I'm still using XSL taglib.  I want to pass a parameter to my xsl file.
The fact is that I have a big xml with data of a lot of customers and I
have to show only one of them in the result html file.

So I have to know which is the one I want to show.

I tried this (with no success) in the root node of my xsl file:

<xsl:param name="c-cli" />

In the jsp:

<xsl:apply xml="/data/ccc203.xml" xsl="/data/ccc203.xsl"/>

And if I put this on my jsp, I can see the customers code:

<%=request.getParameter("c-cli");%>

But the xsl do not receive the c-cli parameter.  Testing $c-cli results
empty.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

-- Mauro