On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Mauro Daniel Ardolino wrote:

> And if I put this on my jsp, I can see the customers code:
>
> <%=request.getParameter("c-cli");%>
>
> But the xsl do not receive the c-cli parameter.  Testing $c-cli results
> empty.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

You're assuming that request parameters automatically initialize XSLT
stylesheet parameters.  Other than both being called "parameters," the two
concepts are unrelated.  In other words, you don't get this feature for
free.

Instead, your interface to XSLT needs to support the explicit declaration
of parameters.  The deprecated "XSL Taglib" does not; JSTL does, by use of
an <x:param> subtag of <x:transform>.  (The XTags Taglib does as well, if
you are stuck with a JSP 1.1 container.)

Hope that helps,

--
Shawn Bayern