QUESTION:
I've attempted to use 2 tags that appear as though they were suppose to be
included in the core tld's (c.tld or c-rt.tld) that don't seem to be present
in my current version:

<c:declare>
<c:expr>

These are the versions we're currently using:

TOMCAT 4.1.12
JSTL (Standard Tag Library) 1.0.2

These are the url's that referrence these tags:

http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/ea2/tutorials/docs/JSTL5.html
http://onjava.com/lpt/a/1600

Any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if you
have any information or know of any resources on doing connection pooling
using taglibs.

John Engilis
Web Designer & Graphic Artist