Hi,

How does xtags handle parse errors? Is there a standard way to display an
error message when, for example, the parsing fails? Considering the
following example:

      <xtags:parse id="document">
        <%= rssText %>
      </xtags:parse>

If the parsing fails (bad XML for example), how would you handle errors? I
have looked through the documentation extensively and found no references to
error handling at all.

I am using version 1.0 of the tag library. I have downloaded version 1.1 to
see if I could find something on error handling there, but the documentation
still is on version 1.0 I believe?

Any help kindly appreciated.

Regards,
Guray